Junior Abacus is a Counting & Stacking Toy that not just teaches children counting from 1 to 10, but also helps them learn how to write these numbers as they can trace the digits while they play. This self-correcting puzzle also helps children learn number sequencing as 1 will only connect with 2, 2 with 3, and so on. It is a great play pattern to enhance the fine motor skills and problem-solving skills of children while teaching them about shapes and colours as well. It also encourages children to speak while playing thus developing their Speech and Language skills. It uses 10 mm and 8 mm thick pieces of soft, sturdy and safe foam material that complies with European safety standards.
Imagimake Junior Abacus Skill Building Activity Set
₹549.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- This Counting & Stacking Toy has a large frame: 75 cm x 20 cm (30 inch x 8 inch) with shape pieces big enough for the little hands of children as young as 2 years
- Abacus poles are made of plastic material and children learn counting as they stack the correct number of shapes in the correct pole
- This self-correcting puzzle also teaches number sequencing as 1 will only connect with 2, 2 with 3 and so on
- Encourage children to speak while playing to develop their Speech and Language skills. Also, they can trace the digits as they learn to write the numbers
- Uses 10 mm and 8 mm thick pieces of Soft, Sturdy and Safe foam material. This material complies to European safety standards
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||39 × 20 × 6 cm|
|Remote Controlled Included||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.