This house shaped holder can accommodate 4 frames at a time. Looking at the pattern in the given booklet and trying to replicate is challenging, thought provoking and just simply fun. The number of combinations of patterns possible with the 12 frames in 4 colours are plenty as each frame can be rotated as well changed in the order. Children love to experiment by changing the frames continuously and can spend hours with this toy that promotes higher order thinking skills. The house shaped frame adds to the play element making it more engaging for the child. Scientists, mathematicians, painters and poets all look for and use patterns as part of their work. Whether it is rhyming words, mathematical sequences, Sudoku’s, colour combinations or the stripes on a zebra, patterns intrigue children, making it one of the most powerful cognitive skill building tools that can be used at a young age. Replicating a given pattern is one of the best ways to enhance logical reasoning ability at a young age. It makes children observe, analyse and experiment. The patterns in this house shapes toy are intriguing, challenging and extremely thought provoking thus building problem solving skills effectively with its many possibilities and variations. Removing the frames and layering them in the house promotes effective use of fingers. Set includes 1 house shaped wooden frame, 12 wooden frames in 4 colours, 2 booklets (simple and complex) a detailed instruction manual all packed in an elegant Skola doodle box.
Skola Toys House of Patterns
₹1,095.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- A brilliant new toy from the Skola journey through pattern recognition where the child has to replicate patterns by referring predefined patterns provided in a book and build the same pattern through a set of painted wooden frames cut in different shapes
- Set includes a wooden house, 12 painted wooden frames, 2 books with simple and complex patterns printed in them 4 wooden frames can be layered at any time inside the wooden house by layering the frames, we can make a large number of patterns children refer the patterns in the book and have to repeat the patterns by layering the frames one above the other the order of frames is critical to get the right combination
- A great toy to build logical reasoning, visual discrimination, problem solving abilities and even cultivating short term memory
- Painted, printed and finished beautifully with non-toxic paints compliant with en-71 part-3 and astm guidelines
- Comes packed in a Skola doodle box with a set of crayons that children can use to colour the doodled box this creates a sense of ownership in children to preserve the toy carefully in its box
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||24 × 23 × 2 cm|
|Country of Origin||
Made In India
|Remote Controlled Included||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.