This large popsicle shaped holder enables children to use the 31 wooden pieces to create 25 different popsicle patterns. Children love to experiment with the pieces to create new combos and see which one in the book it matches. The fact that the pattern creation is in the form of a popsicle increases the excitement level to explore more with this toy. Scientists, mathematicians, painters and poets all look for and use patterns as part of their work. Whether it is rhyming words, mathematical sequences, Sudoku’s, colour combinations or the stripes on a zebra, patterns intrigue children, making it one of the most powerful cognitive skill building tools that can be used at a young age. Replicating a given pattern is one of the best ways to enhance logical reasoning ability at a young age. It makes children observe, analyse and experiment. The patterns in this popsicle shaped toy are intriguing, challenging and extremely thought provoking thus building problem solving skills effectively with its many possibilities and variations. Dexterity – taking out the pieces and fitting it in the right places improves finger strength. Set includes 1 popsicle shaped wooden frame, 31 wooden pieces, a booklet, a detailed instruction manual all packed in an elegant Skola doodle box.
Skola Popsicle Patterns
₹795.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- A brand new toy from the Skola journey through pattern recognition where the child replicates patterns by referring predefined patterns provided in a book and build the same on an ice cream stick shaped frame
- Set includes a popsicle shaped wooden frame on which pieces can be assembled to form various patterns set also includes a book which has a set of pre-printed patterns which the child can use as a reference to build the patterns on the ice-cream stick
- A great toy to build logical reasoning, visual discrimination, problem solving abilities and even cultivating short term memory
- Comes packed in a Skola doodle box with a set of crayons that children can use to colour the doodled box this creates a sense of ownership in children to preserve the toy carefully in its box
- Painted, printed and finished beautifully with non-toxic paints compliant with en-71 part-3 and astm guidelines
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 2 cm|
|Country of Origin||
Made In India
|Remote Controlled Included||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.