This clever toy, has a small metal piece inside a frame filled with grains. The child uses the magnet tipped pen to move the metal piece around to create tracks and outlines which in turn forms patterns. Children love to engage with this toy and can sit for long hours creating various patterns and erasing them by simply shaking the frame and allowing the grains to fall back. Moving an object using a writing implement and creating patterns is an excellent start to develop writing skills. It strengthens the muscles in the hand and fingers in a completely stress-less manner. The excitement of creating patterns in the sand spur children to play more with this toy. Creating patterns in the sand helps the child understand how to move a pencil and crayon better to produce a certain outcome. An ingenious way to help the child develop crucial pre-writing skills.
Skola Wooden Sand Art
₹695.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- An excellent pre-writing toy where the child can create patterns on the sand with a magnet pen and a magnet embedded in the sand
- Set includes a magnetic tipped pen and a board with grains filled in them on which patterns can be created
- A must have pre-writing toy where the child learns to develop the pincer grip while holding the magnetic pen and starts to trace on the grains
- Painted and finished beautifully with non-toxic paints compliant with en-71 part-3 guidelines
- Comes packed in a Skola doodle box with an instruction manual and a set of crayons the child can colour the doodle box with the crayons provided we have observed that when children can do an activity with the box, they tend to own the box and thus preserve the toy safely in the box
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 1 cm|
|Country of Origin||
Made In India
|Remote Controlled Included||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.