In ancient times, wise teachers used tracing in the sand to help children learn alphabet. This modern day version uses the same technique of using the muscular and textural senses, which are two of the strongest senses, to enable learning. A highly recommended activity to help the child learn the shapes of the upper case and capital letters of the English alphabet. The child traces the grooved portions of the alphabets engraved in the boards. While tracing the child learns the shape of the alphabet as well as the phonetic sound. Encourage the child to say the phonetic sound of the alphabet while tracing so that the child can relate the shape to the sound. This will ensure the child is able to read and write faster.
Skola Alphabet Tracing Stencils English Upper Case
Inclusive all Taxes
- Set includes 5 hard boards with different English upper case and capital letters engraved in them the boards are cut such that when joined together it forms a long puzzle
- Used as a pre-writing activity where the impressions of the shape of the alphabet is stuck to the mind as the child runs its fingers on the grooved portions of the board. The design may vary
- This wooden toy is great for the age group of 2-3 years where the child traces and associates letter shapes to the phonetic sound of the alphabet
- Tracing over the grooved letters with their fingers makes the child absorb the lower case letter shapes using a combination of the muscular and sensorial impressions and this sets the base for reading and pre-writing phase
- Painted and finished beautifully with child friendly paints
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 4 cm|
|Country of Origin||
Made In India
|Remote Controlled Included||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.