Learning Resources skate park: engineering and design building set. Specifically designed to engage children in science, technology, engineering and maths, this colourful engineering and design building set enables primary learners to get hands-on with stem learning. Children use the included challenge cards to create skate park designs, building problem solving skills through hands-on designing and early engineering. Includes over 40 pieces, featuring ramps, rails and a plastic skateboarder figure. Includes five engineering activity cards, a sheet of stickers for customisation and multilingual activity guide providing reproducible materials (planning sheet, engineering and design process diagram and steps) and questions for children to ask each other as they build their skate park. Suitable for ages 5+.
Learning Resources Skate Park: Engineering & Design Building Set LER2845
₹2,499.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- An early introduction to stem and the engineering and design process
- Includes an additional art component for steam lessons
- Ideal solo or small group activity
- Includes over 40 pieces and five engineering activity cards
- Includes activity guide featuring reproducible materials
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 6 cm|
|Remote Controlled Included||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.