The Big Idea: Even Steven’s Odd!
It’s a race to the dice! The first player to complete 10 math challenges and grab Steven wins this fast-paced, dice-rolling race!
Shhh. ..They’re Learning!
– Supports recognition of odd and even numbers.
– Offers addition and subtraction practice.
How to Play
1. Choose your card level: easy or difficult.
2. Flip and read a challenge card.
3. All players race to roll the numbers that complete the challenge on the card.
4. The first player to complete the challenge and grab Steven wins the round.
The nitty-gritty: Key Features
– Fast-paced engaging math game that’s fun for everyone—kids and adults.
– Perfect for parties
– Includes 24 dice, 40 two-level challenge cards, 4 dice holders, and Steven.
– For 2-4 players
Even Steven’s Oddamp;trade; The wicked fast dice-rolling game! The first player to win 6 dice-rolling math challenges wins this fast-paced, dice-rolling race! Ages 7 to Adult The nitty-gritty: amp;middot; Includes 24 dice, 40 leveled math challenge cards, and 4 dice holders amp;middot; Develops addition and subtraction skills; fosters quick thinking amp;middot; All players play all the time amp;middot; For 2 to 4 players