The Big Idea: Hoppy Floppy’s Happy Hunt Game
Help Hoppy Floppy find all of the colorful carrots in this hoppin’ fun game by Educational Insights. In Hoppy Floppy’s Happy Hunt Game little ones can fill their baskets with carrots in this sweet hide-and-seek style game perfect for ages 3 and up. Be the first to fill your basket with colorful carrots to win! Simple game play and easy-to-learn rules make Hoppy Floppy a big hit at home and in the classroom.
Shhh. ..They’re Learning!
– Develops hand-eye coordination.
– Promotes fine motor skills.
– Reinforces color memorization.
– Encourages turn-taking and social skills.
How to Play
1. Spin the spinner, pick up the matching colored carrots with the Hoppy Floppy Squeezer, and place them in your basket.
2. Be the first to fill your basket and you win!
3. Watch out: Spin ‘steal a carrot,’ or ‘knock over your basket’ and things get a little more hare-raising.
The Nitty-Gritty: Key Features
– Fifth preschool Squeezer Game based on the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel game.
– Includes colorful game board conveniently located in the game box, 1 Hoppy Floppy Squeezer, 16 carrots, 4 baskets, game spinner, and guide.
– For 2-4 players.
Hoppy Floppy needs your help to collect colorful eggs to take home. Sounds simple, but you can get your basket knocked over or your eggs stolen, so be strategic, little bunny. This game develops matching skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 3+.